Ok, here’s how the story goes. Crafter marries DIYer, they spend the next 5 years pushing each other over the creative edge by producing a weekly internet craft show and creating/hacking apart just about everything in sight. Then one day they realize that they need to bring their creative talents together into one happy bloggie place. So here you are. Hand MAKE My Day, the spot in the middle of the road where crafters, DIYers nerds, artists, hackers and makers collide. You can call it what you want but at the end of the day it’s a blog where you’ll find all kinds of handmade goodness from the perspective of an overly creative not so typical married couple.
Most people recognize Cliff and I as the producers and hosts of Craft-Tastic LIVE a weekly internet craft show that gained a strong following over the span of a year. As Cliff and I became more involved with the production and social aspects we realized a few things:
- Everyone loves Cliff (I love him too).
- I have considered getting help for my addiction to glitter and buttons.
- We have a pact to create for life.
- In the past I hated blogging. Now I’m pretty keen on it.
- We enjoy spending our late evenings coming up with alternate words to Lady Gaga songs.
- Cliff is not a crafter although he has a healthy respect for everything crafty especially glitter.
- We have a deep desire to make each other and our friends laugh.
- We like to party, we like, we like to party!
- We’re eco-friendly not because it’s trendy but mostly because we’re cheap. We actually do care about the environment but we’re not gonna lie, sometimes we do some not so eco-friendly things because of our frugal nature. Spray paint anyone?
- We are nerds, geeks, goofballs to the core and we aren’t afraid to show it.
No matter the type of maker you are we hope you’ll enjoy our newly constructed sandbox full of all kinds of creative ways to hand MAKE your day. While your here put yourself on the mailing list and follow us on our FB fanpage!
Winner of Craft Wars
Related PostsThere Are No Related Posts
Posts That You Want To Read?
- All Posts
- BIG CRAFTS
- Birthday Projects
- Christmas Projects
- Craft Wars
- Currie Kitsch
- DIY Apps
- Dollar Store Projects
- Easter Crafts
- Flashback Friday
- Gifts for him
- Gluten Free Recipes
- Halloween Projects
- Hand MAKE My Home
- He Made
- He vs. She Challenges
- Makers Monthly Roundup
- Paint Chip Crafts
- Saint Patrick's Day Crafts
- She Made
- Valentine's Day
Our Recent Pinterests